Wegweiser in Corona-Zeiten für SGBK-Künstlerinnen
Hier finden sie zusammengefasst alle Unterstüzungsmöglichkeiten für Künstlerinnen.
Generalversammlung 2021 | Assemblée général 2021
Sonntag, 26. September 2021 im Kloster Kappel am Albis |
Dimanche, le 26 Septembre 2021 à Kappel am Albis
Pensionskasse für SGBK Künstlerinnen | Caisse des retraites des femmes artistes
Vorsorge - Pensionskasse
Die SGBK im SIK und im Gosteli-Archiv | La SSFA au ISEA et à la Fondation Gosteli
The advantages linked to membership in the SSWA
- We make known the artistic work of our active members; women artists have a platform available that allows them to meet one another throughout Switzerland.
- The SSWA organises events where one speaks about the present situation of women artists in a critical and motivating way.
- The SSWA organises exhibits with and for its members at the national and regional levels.
- The home page www.sgbk.ch with the personal sites of the artists of the SSWA and selected information.
- «Gertrud Schlatter / Hanni Pfister / Arts et Santé Genève - Fonds SGBK / SSFA»
- The prize of the ? Fondation Fontana-Gränacher? is awarded every year to an artist of the SSWA or of visarte. www.annemie-fontana.ch
- Esther Matossi-Stiftung
- Documentation of women artists: All women artist members of the SSWA are documented in ?The Swiss Institute for the study of art.? ISEA. www.sikart.ch
- The SSWA undertakes social tasks: it is a member of ?The fund for daily compensation of Swiss artists? and ?The fund for mutual assistance for Swiss artists?
- Due to the affiliation of the SSWA in ?Suisseculture?, active members of the SSWA can request legal advice in the following areas: work law, taxation, and social issues. www.suisseculture.ch
- Suisseculture Sociale is a professional reserve fund (2nd pillar) for artists. www.vorsorge-kultur.ch
- The SSWA works with the ?Fondation Marthe Gosteli? that takes on scientifically the work of women?s associations. www.gosteli-foundation.ch
- The membership card SSWA and the international aiap of the artists give them the right to free access or reduced price in the museums and the artistic academies in Switzerland and abroad.
- Members of the SSWA receive the ?Kunst-Bulletin? at a reduced price